About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Monday 17 November 2008

You tell me!

I am going to this the other way around
Not going to put a wanted list here,..you tell me what I should look for.
I have a Yo to finish and still need some parts but I am open to offers for other parts then the parts i have right now or still need, so it is up to you to convince me that I need the part you want to sell me.

What I would like is
- Part you want to sell me
- Price you are asking posted to the Netherlands
- Which part you would like to replace
- Picture and description (condition; something/10)
- Motivation

Surprise me with your offers ;)

No comments: