About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Fat Chance Tioga update


Put the Tioga Disc Drive in the Fat Chance.
I just couldn't wait ;)
I still have to do some adjusting, it is not centered correctly but that will be something for between X-Mas and New Year, when i have some spare time.
I also bought to match the Tioga Disc a NOS set of Tioga Psycho Kevlar tyres.
i do not know yet if i like the amber skin wall over the all black tyres but for now it will do.
For the front wheel I am looking for a old SYNCROS hub, found one on ebay and will let the sniper do it's work.




2 comments:

45Ronin said...

I know my comment here is stale, but that Tioga disc brings back some good memories of Johnny T ruling the roost on the mountain. Your bike is a beaut!

OLD-METAL said...

thanks ! :)