About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Klein Attitude 1990 - version 2.1





Some better pictures
It is really funny to see the people watching when you ride this baby around town.
I took over a guy on a trendy courier single speed and heard him say/shout,..: Cool Klein dude! :)





1 comment:

David Bosch said...

I helped out in Durango,Colorado in 1990 wrenching on the Klein/Campy (Olympus?) bikes. These Klein bikes were impressive looking especially with that oversized headtube and monster forks. The Campy mountain bike components, however, were klunky looking and truly awful to adjust. The riders got very angry and tried to blame the mechanics for the bikes not shifting well. Nobody could get the Campy stuff to work.