About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Saturday 21 February 2009

Ibis Mojo with handjob



Again a small update because i am going to call it a night pretty soon,..

It is a beautifull frame with the nice "Handjob" cableguide
Handmade with some nice welds

i put some parts on to see what it looks like



2 comments:

Dan O said...

Looks great. Should be nice when built up.

I'm an Ibis fan as well. I'll get some pictures of my '97 Hakkalugi, '87 Trials Comp and '07 Silk Carbon posted on my blog eventually.

Good luck with the Mojo.

OLD-METAL said...

Thanks Dan

looking forward to the pictures of your Ibis