About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Exciting times, Titanium times

It has been 2 weeks since the last update but that doesn't mean nothing happened.
Lets put it this way, a lot happened, more then in a normal 2 weeks ;)
I will update later this week with some nice new projects and i hope to receive the first one tomorrow.

If all goes well the orange project arrives tomorrow.
and in 1 week a gorgeous rare bike from Germany, a Serotta Ti-Max and the week after a Fat Ti from Santa Barbara USA.
I will show some pictures and my idea about the possible builds per project but for now i will show some pictures taken by the kind sellers.

I always had a soft spot for Serotta, they probably build some of the best bikes in the world, and the one i got is a rather special one.
It is a TiMax, and not a TMax as most people think, this one is made from titanium instead of steel


The next one is a Fat Chance Ti.
Also this one is very special, it is production number 006!, size medium
It comes with a Marzzochi fork, CH headset and ringle seatclamp.

No comments: