About ADHD

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to my BLOG about my pasion for retro mountainbikes and everything around that. I love to read your comments in the GUESTBOOK (on the right side) or email me : basads (at) gmail (dot) com thanks for reading, Bas

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Uber rare Nuke Proof titanium skewers



A few weeks back i was contacted by a kind fellow Nuke Proof; Richard.
He had a spare set of the uber rare Nuke Proof titanium skewers, and i had something he wanted so we traded and now i have made another step to make my Nuke Proof ti Bike ALL NUKE PROOF
It is a challenge to find the other parts: Stem: Bars: Wheelset,..so if you can help me some of there parts?,..please give me a shout.



Other Nuke Proof topics:
- All NUKE on the blog
- My Nuke Proof bike

2 comments:

tocsin_bang said...

Lovely skewers, these will look very cool on your Nuke :-)

OLD-METAL said...

Thanks Neill ;)